Here is the place to share your news and information with the classical music community. When you submit posts we will have a look at it before they are published. This normally takes between 24 to 48 hours.
Here are some important points for your submission:
- Write in a way that a third party understands it.
- Don’t write “I will perform…” but “Charles Chaplin will play the cello concerto by…”.
- Include the date and the time of events if writing about upcoming concerts.
- Include the detailed location and best a Google Maps link to the venue if posting events.
- For photos best use landscape ones with a ratio of 16:9.
- Post a URL where people can buy tickets.
- Make sure your post is interesting to the community and not a purely promotional post.
- You need to provide your name and e-mail address. We do not publish anonymous posts.